Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The new addition

Josh and I just got a new addition to the family.... No i'm not pregnant! We got puppy! We got her the week of Thanksgiving! We went to Walmart to get some soap, and we came home with a dog.
Her name is Sadee, and she is a black lab, and very cute. I love her. We have her enrolled into obedience school, and she is doing really well! She can sit, and kindof paw, and we are still working on lay..... although she did do it once today, so we are making progress. She is already potty-trained, but for some reason anytime we brag about it she has an accident, so i wont talk about it anymore.

1 comment:

Heaps said...

Hey it's AShley I found your blog on Kristin's I am always excited to find a new one. Mine is www.heapsblog.blogspot.com

This is my Sadee dog!!

This is my Sadee dog!!

Cute doggie!

Cute doggie!

First day with her new frisbee

First day with her new frisbee

Sadee being "Al Bundee" on the bed

Sadee being "Al Bundee" on the bed